Any accountable institution that has had a FIC inspection will tell you that it is an intense and lengthy process requiring proper preparation. Masthead has assisted many accountable institutions with their FIC preparation and provided onsite support during these inspections. Join our sessions where we will take you through the process and prepare you for the typical questions you will face before, during and after a FIC inspection.
We will use the knowledge we gained through our actual experiences of FIC inspections to guide you, so you are well prepared to deal with the many requirements of a FIC onsite inspection which will be conducted by the FSCA on behalf of the FIC.
We will share:
- The timeframes provided by FIC regarding the Notice of On-Site Inspection.
- The typical information that will be required before and during the inspection.
- Which employees in your business will be required to participate.
- The knowledge and level of understanding that employees will need to demonstrate.
- Tips for your FIC Compliance Officer or Money Laundering Reporting Officer to demonstrate their awareness and familiarity with the FIC requirements.
- How to explain the business documents and processes embedded in your Risk Management and Compliance Programme (RMCP).
- How to mitigate risks in line with your RMCP.
- What training is required for staff in your organisation and how to evidence it.
- What reporting is required and how to evidence it.
- And more…
- FSPs, Key Individuals and Representatives will earn 3 CPD hours towards maintaining their competence requirements.
- FPI members will earn 3 CPD hours in the Ethics and Practice Standards category.
Interested in attending this webinar?
Click on the links below to register or browse dates for this webinar.
Webinars | Face-to-face seminars
How will attendees benefit
Accountable Institutions, Key Individuals, Anti-Money Laundering Officer, all persons appointed to oversee and manage compliance with the FIC Act and all employees who are responsible for applying the FIC processes in the business.
Accredited by the Financial Planning Institute of Southern Africa (FPI)