Keeping track of your profit and loss is paramount to the success of your business.
We will share knowledge that will help you :
- Have the right financial management tools in place which will help you stay on top of your monthly income and expenditure.
- Measure and monitor the financial health of your business.
- Identify early warning signals of financial troubles, so you can relook and put your business back on track.
- Monitor the impact of RDR on your monthly cash flow and provide tips on how to build long-term sustainability for your business.
On completion, you will:
- Have a thorough understanding of the interrelationship between operational and financial reporting.
- Know how to use management information (both financial and operational) to implement strategies that support the business’ strategic objective.
- Be able to use financial reporting as a tool to assist you in planning for your business’ profitability and sustainability.
- Be able to achieve the business strategic objective as set out in the business planning process.
- Make reliable forecasts of future revenues and expenses and use these results to monitor business financial health.
- FSPs, Key Individuals and Representatives will earn 3 CPD hours towards maintaining their competence requirements.
- FPI members will be able to earn 3 CPD hours in the Event Participation (Financial Management) category.
Interested in attending this webinar or face-to-face seminar?
Click on the links below to register or browse dates for this webinar and seminar.
Webinars | Face-to-face seminars
How will attendees benefit
Attendees will walk away with guidelines and tools to empower you to implement or improve your current financial management models.
Accredited by the Financial Planning Institute of Southern Africa (FPI)