This powerful half-day session will give you practical, hands-on skills that will boost your productivity, improve your skills so you can create better client experiences and ultimately, demonstrate to your FSP the value you add to client retention, and business profitability and sustainability.
You will learn:
- Some useful tips and tricks, when using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, that is guaranteed to save you time and free you up to focus on other priorities.
- Important rules of telephone etiquette which is vital for staying competitive and retaining your client base.
- Techniques to manage and build positive relationships with ‘difficult clients’.
- How to organise the Financial Advisor’s diary in a way that optimises their time and increases their productivity.
- The benefits of client segmentation and how to allocate your time and marketing efforts more productively.
- Compliance risks that exist in your role and how to mitigate these risks.
*To derive the most value, attendees should arrive with a good understanding of the business goals, objectives and the client base. It is recommended that you attend Exceptional Assistant – Improve Efficiencies to Increase Profits prior to attending Exceptional Assistant II – Develop your skill set and become an essential part of your FSP.
- FSPs, Key Individuals and Representatives will earn 5 CPD hours towards maintaining their competence requirements.
- FPI members will be able to earn 4.5 CPD hours in the Skills and Abilities category and 0.5 CPD hours in the Ethics and Practice Standards category.
Interested in attending this webinar or face-to-face seminar?
Click on the links below to register or browse dates for this webinar and seminar.
Webinars | Face-to-face seminars
Who should attend
All administrative support staff.
How will attendees benefit
You will learn the skills and techniques to improve your productivity, create better client experiences and be recognised as a vital part of your FSP.
Accredited by the Financial Planning Institute of Southern Africa (FPI)