We will take actual Risk Mitigation Plans and walk you through the risks identified by FSCA, and provide suggestions on how to manage, reduce or eliminate the risks in your business.
Why you should attend:
If FSCA schedules an onsite visit you want to be adequately prepared. We will help you:
- Understand the FSCA onsite visit selection process and the information they require from your business.
- Prepare for the possible questions that could be asked during the onsite visit.
- Identify possible challenges your business is facing and compile a risk mitigation plan.
By attending, you will:
- Know what to expect from an FSCA onsite visit.
- Be able to draw up a risk mitigation plan addressing the challenges in your business.
- Be able to explain the business documents, plans and processes required by FSCA.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the areas that will be focussed on during the visit.
- FSPs, Key Individuals and Representatives will earn 3 CPD hours towards maintaining their competence requirements.
- FPI members will earn 2 CPD hours in the Event Participation (Knowledge) category and 1 CPD hour in the Ethics and Practice Standards category.
Interested in attending this webinar or face-to-face seminar?
Click on the links below to register or browse dates for this webinar and seminar.
Webinars | Face-to-face seminars
Who should attend
Key personnel of Financial Service Providers including; Key Individuals, business owners, Representatives and compliance personnel.
How will attendees benefit
Attendees will walk away with a clear understanding of what to expect in the event of an FSCA onsite visit and feel prepared and confident before, during and after your audit.
What attendees had to say
“Thank you for the training you put together, I found your content and presentation really worthwhile.”
– Norman Ehlers | Prestige Wealth Management
Accredited by the Financial Planning Institute of Southern Africa (FPI)