We will delve into the details of Fit and Proper, explain the requirements and discuss the impact on FSPs, Key Individuals and Representatives.
On completion you will:
- Be informed on the six new product categories that have been added.
- Understand the new definitions and concepts, such as product tiers, classes and subclasses.
- Know what it means for an FSP to be in “Good Standing” – an addition that forms part of the Honesty and Integrity requirements.
- Be informed of the changes and additions to the Competence requirements which include Qualifications, RE Exams, Experience Requirements, Class of Business Training, Product Specific Training and Continuous Professional Development.
- Understand the Operational Ability Requirements that have been added, specifically the Governance Framework which FSPs will now need to adopt, document and implement.
- Be aware of the important changes to the Financial Soundness requirements and new reporting requirements.
- FSPs, Key Individuals and Representatives will earn 3 CPD hours towards maintaining their competence requirements.
- FPI members will be able to earn 3 CPD hours in the Ethics and Practice Standards category.
Interested in attending this webinar or face-to-face seminar?
Click on the links below to register or browse dates for this webinar and seminar.
Webinars | Face-to-face seminars
How will attendees benefit
Walk away with a clear understanding of the Fit and Proper requirements, the gaps that exist within your FSP and the changes you will need to implement in your business.
Accredited by the Financial Planning Institute of Southern Africa (FPI)