Creating a Risk Management Plan for your business does not only make good business sense, it is also a regulatory requirement set out by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority.
- Understand the importance of Risk Management in the business
- Know the Risk Management regulatory requirements that FSPs must comply with
- Recognise the risks in your own business
- Assess the impact and likelihood of risks in your business
- Understand the impact of not managing risks by unpacking actual Ombud cases
By attending, you will also:
- Be better equipped to identify the possible risks in your business before they happen
- Know how to proactively set up processes to avoid or minimise the impact of risks
- Be able to design and implement a comprehensive and effective Risk Management Plan
- Be more informed and therefore better equipped to take precautions to prevent or minimise risks from doing harm to your employees, clients, property, systems, processes and reputation.
- FSPs, Key Individuals and Representatives will earn 3 CPD hours towards maintaining their competence requirements.
- FPI members will earn 2 CPD hours in the Event Participation (Knowledge) category and 1 CPD hour in the Ethics and Practice Standards category.
Interested in attending this webinar or face-to-face seminar?
Click on the links below to register or browse dates for this webinar and seminar.
Webinars | Face-to-face seminars
How will attendees benefit
Attendees will walk away with a thorough understanding of what the regulator requires of you and how to implement it.
Accredited by the Financial Planning Institute of Southern Africa (FPI)