Running a business requires its own set of skills and disciplines that are separate from the skills of financial planning.
By attending, you will:
- Step away from the daily running of your business and focus on planning for your business’ future.
- Be guided through some key strategic thinking processes that all business owners should follow when looking to optimise their services and delivery.
- Take stock of your business’ current position in the market and gain clarity on the steps you need to take to move your business forward.
On completion, you will be able to:
- Create a sustainable business plan
- Set out in detail exactly how you will run your business
- List specific goals and objectives for your business
- Clearly set out your plan to meet your goals in a specific time period
- Know how to identify and stay on track with your strategic objectives
- Tap into your business’ strengths
- Use the opportunities within the market place to grow your business
- Minimise the impact of weaknesses and threats to your business
- FSPs, Key Individuals and Representatives will earn 3 CPD hours towards maintaining their competence requirements.
- FPI members will be able to earn 3 CPD hours in the Event Participation (Skills and Abilities) category.
Interested in attending this webinar or face-to-face seminar?
Click on the links below to register or browse dates for this webinar and seminar.
Webinars | Face-to-face seminars
If you would like to arrange this webinar specifically customised for your business, contact the Masthead Regional Office closest to you.
How will attendees benefit
Attendees will walk away with a road map that you and your team can follow to ensure the success and growth of your business.
What attendees had to say
“Thank you for hosting the How to create a Business Plan that works seminar. I have been in the industry for over 31 years and I want to compliment Masthead on the approach to practice management and the practical knowledge shared with us. I also appreciate the statutory information incorporated into the presentation. It was heartening to see fellow financial advisors appreciate the quality of this seminar and the facilitators depth of understanding of our advisory practices.”
– Inbin Moodley | Blue Chip Financial Service CC
“The How to create a Business Plan that works webinar was educational and helpful.”
– Elzanne Witte | Hart & McDonald CC
Accredited by the Financial Planning Institute of Southern Africa (FPI)