The Financial Services Board (FSB) has published its latest FAIS newsletter. The newsletter contains the following topics:
- New names of the FAIS online systems which changed at the beginning of 2017;
- The project to update Compliance Officer contact details;
- Message from the Insurance Compliance Department (ICD) regarding a scenario which may be prejudicial to dependents of certain policyholders and the FSB’s concern regarding this;
- Feedback on thematic visits conducted on Category I FSPs who do not have a Compliance Officer;
- Incentives being offered within the motor industry.